Who We Are
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The purposes of The Safety Coalition are:
- to generally promote, coordinate and facilitate the safety movement in the Rainy River District through advocacy, education, support, research and related efforts for the benefit of individuals, groups and communities in the District of Rainy River;
- to inventory all safety related programs available to the Rainy River District and maintain a safety resource center; and
- to such other complementary purposes as are not consistent with these objectives.
MANDATE AND MISSION
Mandate and Mission: The mandate and mission of The Safety Coalition are:
- The goal of The Safety Coalition is to develop effective injury prevention and promotional programs through an individual and community based level within the Rainy River District;
- Our mission is "Working to become the healthiest community in Canada through effective prevention and promotional programs."